Guided Walking Tour
Reconnect with nature as you immerse yourself in the wonders of Walkers Reserve, one of the most unique destinations in Barbados.
Our knowledgeable and enthusiastic tour guide will lead you along various paths, pausing on the journey to observe the wealth of flora and fauna that is protected on site.
Learn about the regeneration of Walkers Sand Quarry and its transformation into Walkers Reserve while you experience breathtaking views that can only be seen from the east coast of the island.
Scheduling of Tours
For the early birds, we offer 8:00 am – 10:30 am on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
We also offer tours from 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- US$30 per Adult
- US$10 Ages 3-12
- Under 3 Free
Discounted rates with Barbadian ID.
What To Bring
Walkers Reserve is a natural outdoor space. We recommend that you bring the items listed below for your safety and comfort.
- Insect repellent
- Wear enclosed shoes
- Umbrella in the event of rain
- Any important medications
- The tours are weather dependent. Should your tour fall on a very rainy day, we will contact you 12-2 hours prior to reschedule or cancel.
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 10 persons. Should we receive less than 10 bookings on any given day, we will contact you to reschedule or cancel.
- As per COVID-19 protocols, social distancing on all tours is required. Masks must be worn indoors or within 6 feet of persons outside of your party.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to the tour which ensures that you understand any risks associated with the tour.
- This tour is not recommended for people with restricted mobility.
Let’s all preserve our beautiful environment by going zero waste and leaving no trace!
- Bring your reusable water bottle that you can refill on site.
- We encourage you to leave all single-use items at home or in your car; you can pack snacks, hygiene products and everything else you’ll need in reusable containers or bags.
- Leave no trace by using our bins; no littering please!