Self-guided Walking Tour
Connect or Reconnect with nature as you immerse yourself in the wonders of Walkers Reserve, one of the most unique destinations in Barbados. Be your own guide as you tour the Reserve at your leisure.
Wander along the winding trails and observe the unique landscape that has been regenerated from a Sand Quarry to the thriving green landscape you see today.
From the birds that now call the Reserve their home to the food forest that is being cultivated.
Follow the signs along the path to ensure your safety and the safety of the plants as you take in all the breathtaking views the property has to offer.
Scheduling of Tours
On Mondays – Fridays, we open from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
On Saturdays and Sundays you can take a walk around from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- US$15 per Adult
- US$5 per child under 12
- Under 3 free
What To Bring
Walkers Reserve is a natural outdoor space. We recommend that you bring the items listed below for your safety and comfort.
- Insect repellent
- Wear enclosed shoes
- Umbrella in the event of rain
- Any important medications
- The tours are weather dependent. Should you choose to do a self-guided tour on a rainy day, please contact us in advance to determine whether conditions are acceptable for the tour.
- As per COVID-19 protocols, social distancing on all tours is required. Masks must be worn indoors or within 6 feet of persons outside of your party.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to the tour which ensures that you understand the risks associated with this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for persons with restricted mobility.
Let’s all preserve our beautiful environment by going zero waste and leaving no trace!
- Bring your reusable water bottle that you can refill on site.
- We encourage you to leave all single-use items at home or in your car; you can pack snacks, hygiene products and everything else you’ll need in reusable containers or bags.
- Leave no trace by using our bins; no littering please!