Tropical Driving Adventure
Connect and reconnect with nature as you explore the wonders of Walkers Reserve, the largest regeneration project in the Caribbean.
Located within the unique Scotland District on the east coast of Barbados, the Reserve sits at the heart of the National Park system.
Be driven along our nature trails as our guides share our story of regeneration, delving into the journey of transfroming Walkers Sand Quarry into Walkers Reserve.
Experience our biodiverse landscape that is filled with a variety of plants and wildlife including migratory birds, green monkeys, bees and other pollinators, mongooses and the elusive hare!
Scheduling of Tours
On Mondays, we have a tour from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
Tuesday’s tours are scheduled from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm.
We also have two (2) tours on Saturdays from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm and 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Driving Adventure without hotel shuttle: $23 per adult; $12.50 per child
- Driving Adventure with hotel shuttle: $50 per adult; $40 per child
What To Bring
Walkers Reserve is a natural outdoor space. We recommend that you bring the items listed below for your safety and comfort.
- Insect repellent
- Wear enclosed shoes
- Umbrella in the event of rain
- Any important medications
- The tours are weather dependent. Should your tour fall on a very rainy day, we will contact you 12-2 hours prior to reschedule or cancel.
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 6 persons. Should your tour consist of less than 6 persons, we will contact you to cancel or reschedule.
- As per COVID-19 protocols, social distancing on all tours is required. Masks must be worn indoors or within 6 feet of persons outside of your party.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to the tour which ensures that you understand any risks associated with the tour.
- This tour is not recommended for people with restricted mobility.
Let’s all preserve our beautiful environment by going zero waste and leaving no trace!
- Bring your reusable water bottle that you can refill on site.
- We encourage you to leave all single-use items at home or in your car; you can pack snacks, hygiene products and everything else you’ll need in reusable containers or bags.
- Leave no trace by using our bins; no littering please!