The Bee Experience
Experience the buzzing world of honeybees in a truly unique way.
Learn about the importance of these insects and the incredible value they add to our lives.
A professional beekeeper will guide you through one of our apiaries where you will experience a bee’s world, getting up close and personal with these fascinating insects.
There is so much to experience and at the end of all the fun and excitement, you will be heading home with a small jar of ‘liquid gold’ to remind you of your memorable experience with us.
Scheduling of Tours
Wednesdays and Fridays, we have a morning tour from 6:00 am – 8:00 am, and another from 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm.
We also have one tour on Saturdays from 6:00 am – 8:00 am.
- US$100 per Adult
What To Bring
The Bee Tour is a wonderful experience. We recommend that you bring the items listed below for your safety and comfort.
- Wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts which are loose fitting
- A cap is required
- Wear light coloured clothing as bees tend not to like darker colours
- Refrain from using any perfumes or strongly scented products as bees are very particular to smell
- Shoes that cover the ankle and enclose your toes are required
- The tours are weather dependent. Should your tour fall on a very rainy day, we will contact you 12-2 hours prior to reschedule or cancel.
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 2 persons. Should your tour consist of less than 2 persons, we will contact you to cancel or reschedule.
- As per COVID-19 protocols, social distancing on all tours is required. Masks must be worn indoors or within 6 feet of persons outside of your party.
- Please remember that bee suits are sting resistant and not sting proof
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to the tour which ensures that you understand the risks when working with a beehive. WRAP will not be held liable for bee stings, allergic reactions or unsafe behaviour by participants
Let’s all preserve our beautiful environment by going zero waste and leaving no trace!
- Bring your reusable water bottle that you can refill on site.
- We encourage you to leave all single-use items at home or in your car; you can pack snacks, hygiene products and everything else you’ll need in reusable containers or bags.
- Leave no trace by using our bins; no littering please!